Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help Me Out
#1
I'm looking for some really good Christmas music and movies, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!
I'm also looking to learn some new songs on the uke for Christmas, any good websites?
Reply
#2
LOVE your avatar, Tom !!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
There's a ton of great christmas songs, some of the ones i like the most are; White Christmas, Have yourself a very little christmas, Carol of the Bells and Fairytale in New York.
I always watch Scrooged, Home Alone, Elf, and of course It's a Wonderful Life, as soon as december comes around. As for learning new songs try ukulele-tabs.com
Reply
#4
I will find some for you!!
Reply
#5
I'm scared

Reply
#6
I've looked into it a bit more, and it seems daunting but I'm about to finish classes and I need a project aka uke Christmas songs! I should load them to here or something, what about films?
Let us be Lovers we'll Marry our Fortunes Together
x
Reply
#7
I would suggest you watch the movie The Grinch stole Christmas. To me, it was a great movie.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Reply
#8
Tommy Emmanuel - One christmas night
Reply


Forum Jump: