25-11-2012, 23:31
Hello all,
I love music and have just joined this forum
Regards,
Adam
I love music and have just joined this forum

Regards,
Adam
|
Hello music lovers
|
|
25-11-2012, 23:31
Hello all,
I love music and have just joined this forum ![]() Regards, Adam
26-11-2012, 00:47
Welcome aboard MD, Adam ! What music do you like ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
26-11-2012, 06:49
welcome to MD Adam...like StaveO said...what music do you like?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
27-11-2012, 17:13
Hmm.. tough question. I mainly listen to prog rock and psychedelia. I also love ambient, dark wave, industrial and "intelligent" electronica. The older I am, the more I listen to jazz and baroque. Lots of alternative, some world and etno, some post punk.
Lots of it
28-11-2012, 00:18
Right up my alley Adam !
AdamWysokinski Wrote:Hmm.. tough question. I mainly listen to prog rock and psychedelia. I also love ambient, dark wave, industrial and "intelligent" electronica. The older I am, the more I listen to jazz and baroque. Lots of alternative, some world and etno, some post punk.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|