Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
creed love um or hate um
#1
i've heard 2 main opinions about creed one of the best bands ever or they are horrible

wat do u think
Reply
#2
Horrible. Period.
Reply
#3
Horrible.

I don't know of too many people who say they're the "best band ever". They might like them, but that's taking it too far.
Reply
#4
I like some of their songs but not the band. Big Grin
Share Music, Share Creativity, Join the Tribe!
http://www.TribeofNoise.com
Reply
#5
Horrible.

Whoever says Creed is the best band need to get out more. Seriously, what the hell.
ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMINGGGGGGGG
Reply
#6
cSandra Wrote:I like some of their songs but not the band. Big Grin

I wonder how this is possible. When you like songs of a certain band don't you have to like the band to some degree then?
Reply
#7
for once iota i agree with u
Reply
#8
If I had three wishes, one of them would be for Iota to agree with me
Reply
#9
so u like creed
Reply
#10
No - know nothing about them and don't want to (you're agreeing with him - he's not agreeing with you - it's different...........it is!)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 526 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Creed - Best Of Music Head 0 814 06-12-2025, 12:48
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,373 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,595 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 852 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 800 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 866 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 936 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 930 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 915 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: