Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South african international music contest
In honor of the great south african legend, Nelson Mandela, the south african government is organizing an international music challenge and contestants are invited world wide. All approved contestants on arrival in johannesburg will receive $50,000 for participating. At the start of the contest, invitees will be divided into groups of 5 persons each. These 5 persons will work as a team to win the ground prize of the contest $10,000000 ($10M) which they will share. Participants who make it to group stage but could not win will receive $1M as a group. You can start the screening process now. All you need to do is send your details like these:

Full name:
Educational level:
Phone:
Role: this can be singing, playing any organ or any thing related to music you can do

All screening forms should be forwarded to mandelamusic@yahoo.com

If you are lucky and approved, you will get a response from them, the government will take care of your feeding, transport, e.t.c until the contest ends.

ENTER NOW. Good luck.
if you have further questions, feel free to pm me. Thank you.
I know this is an old post but this is just so typical of the rip-offs that can be found in every corner of the WWW. Please note the government will take care of your 'feeding'. They can't feed themselves!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
its amazing that the pre-requisites for a singing/music competition would include "occupation" and "education level" and not an audition video of what you can do musically??

just wondering if this so-called competition actually went ahead or if it was a scam like it appears to my suspicious nature???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Trust me CH, this is nothing but a badly planned scam. Please note 'win the ground prize' bit. Where is the SA government going to come up with 10 million USD as a prize for a music contest? Complete utter bullsh*t.

So the group is going to get 1 million USD for NOT winning - do these people think we are stupid?

'e.t.c' is another dead giveaway.

They are trying to get your phone number so that they can pull off some other scam they have lined up. The education and occupation bits are just there to blindside you. It's your mobile number they are after.
^^
damn you dude, stop bursting my bubble.
I was told I had a long lost uncle who was a Nigerian Prince and left me 100million USD as an inheritance.
all they needed was my bank details to make a quick money transfer....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Tell you what. Give ME your bank details and I will act as a go-between so that you don't get burned. Really...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Zach Top - Cold Beer & Country Music Music Head 1 131 01-09-2024, 05:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Oliver Anthony Music - Rich Men North Of Richmond Music Head 1 496 23-08-2023, 12:44
  Collecting Traditional Music From Around The World tje1 23 6,474 08-06-2022, 01:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Kane Brown - Like I Love Country Music Music Head 0 322 05-06-2022, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Wheeler Walker Jr - "sex, drugs & country music" CRAZY-HORSE 0 313 22-04-2022, 23:26
  NEW ALBUM: The Dead South "sugar and joy" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,204 19-10-2019, 15:45
  Cajun Music Frands 7 1,200 09-04-2017, 13:10
Last Post: Frands
  Josh Turner - Deep South Music Head 0 488 22-03-2017, 17:27
  Frank Foster - Good Country Music Music Head 0 735 20-11-2016, 11:32
  Help me recognize the genre of folk this is so I can find more music like this! Mezurashii5 2 856 21-08-2016, 17:22
Last Post: evilB