Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lady Gaga - Applause
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #6

surprised it didn't debut higher than that
it's ok I guess
I so hate this type of video
where you get 1 second flashes of 50 scenes

[video=youtube;pco91kroVgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ[/video]

Reply
#2
i havent seen the video and dont want to....i find Gaga better if i just listen only,

i like the song
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
once the album comes out
probably everything on it will be released as a single

Reply
#4
Lady is back!!!!....#6 is the highest singles entry I've seen in a long while ! Eager to hear the album! Applause reminds me of 80s Brit pop! I love the song! She along with Bruno are miles or kilometres if you prefer above the rest!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Lady Gaga is most definitely back! "Applause" has that original Gaga flavor with a new attitude. I saw the Monster Ball, but missed the Born This Way Ball because of the tour cancellation. There's no way I'm missing this album's tour.
Reply
#6
^^
and why would you put that in the Lady Gaga thread?
I'm just sayin

Reply
#7
I deleted it...sorry ..!
Music Head Wrote:^^
and why would you put that in the Lady Gaga thread?
I'm just sayin
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#8
I agree that this song is "original gaga flavor", but it would be nice to see gaga step out of her comfort zone and into distant genres.
Reply
#9
^Welcome aboard MD, td! You are absolutely correct ! Lady GaGa is very capable of much more!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#10
I've become a Lady Gaga fan in my absence.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga & Doechii - Runway Music Head 0 405 24-04-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance Music Head 0 817 17-09-2025, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga - "mayhem" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,243 18-03-2025, 13:47
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lady Gaga - "abracadabra" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,308 14-02-2025, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - Disease Music Head 0 1,305 07-11-2024, 14:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - "die with a smile" CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,716 29-08-2024, 22:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary Music Head 4 1,364 13-01-2023, 14:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga- Hold My Hand Music Head 1 1,144 22-05-2022, 11:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga - Dawn Of Chromatica Music Head 2 1,036 20-09-2021, 00:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga "chromatica" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,297 10-06-2020, 12:17
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: