13-09-2013, 18:59
I used to listen to an old radio show in the 90's in Salt Lake called Variables on KRCL 91FM. I recorded a really cool piece of electronica where their were digeridoos and synth in the background. It was relaxing and hypnotic and the cassette I recorded it on finally gave out and broke.
I'd love to find this track again but have no idea where to find it. I have searched the engines for any piece with Oppenheimer's famous speech "I am become death the destroyer of worlds" and have ruled out a number of songs due to the time period and style of music which I hope helps any gurus out there that can help me out.
Stab in the dark I know but I'm confiedent someone out there knows what I'm searching for.
I'd love to find this track again but have no idea where to find it. I have searched the engines for any piece with Oppenheimer's famous speech "I am become death the destroyer of worlds" and have ruled out a number of songs due to the time period and style of music which I hope helps any gurus out there that can help me out.
Stab in the dark I know but I'm confiedent someone out there knows what I'm searching for.

