Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coldplay - Atlas
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #75

I like it
I'm supposed to love a Coldplay single

[video=youtube;Lh3TokLzzmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh3TokLzzmw[/video]

Reply
#2
Absolutely brilliant!!!! When is the album out I wonder? enters at #75!!!????....oh it's not a dance club song...I forgot!...lol
Music Head Wrote:enters the Billboard chart this week at #75

I like it
I'm supposed to love a Coldplay single

[video=youtube;Lh3TokLzzmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh3TokLzzmw[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
im in no rush for new coldplay...ive still got that stupidly annoying "para,para,para-dise" chorus running through my head when i think of those guys
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
SteveO Wrote:Absolutely brilliant!!!! When is the album out I wonder? enters at #75!!!????....oh it's not a dance club song...I forgot!...lol
amazing isn't it?
that Fox thing I posted comes in in the 20's, and Coldplay in the 70's
a lot of variables go into these charts
sure is hard to figure out

Reply
#5
finally heard this one on the music show before i got to watch it here...

Chris Martin has a distinct Mark Knopfler tone/phrasing/feel during the verses on this one...

i think these guys are past their peak now, just repeating the same old stuff over..., but its still better than 90% of the rubbish in the charts at the moment!

maybe im over Coldplay, because the song is boring,boring,boring!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
I feel about the same CRAZY
love those first few albums but the style is just wearing thin
Martins vocals are so distinctive that after this long it all sounds the same
cliche I know but it's true
that last album sucked for me
but SteveO loves this, so what do we know

Reply
#7
i found Sting went the same way also...loved the Police stuff and a solo album or two, then he sucked, i cant even listen to The Police now, im over them bigtime, and ive got a feeling these guys are heading the same way real fast!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
lol...Like this song not the band ! In My Place is really the only song I like! Always thought they were over hyped! Heard a live set by them once...god it was booooring!

Chris Martin once said in an interview that Coldplay's sole ambition was to be remembered by putting their music in a time capsule...go ahead ...but no one will remember it!..lol


Music Head Wrote:I feel about the same CRAZY
love those first few albums but the style is just wearing thin
Martins vocals are so distinctive that after this long it all sounds the same
cliche I know but it's true
that last album sucked for me
but SteveO loves this, so what do we know
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - Sparks Music Head 0 1,257 29-06-2025, 11:15
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - "moon music" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,380 16-10-2024, 12:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 856 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - feelslikeimfallinginlove Music Head 3 1,560 09-07-2024, 22:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres Music Head 1 1,221 30-10-2021, 04:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Coldplay - Higher Power Music Head 1 1,145 22-05-2021, 11:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay "everyday life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,897 06-12-2019, 14:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Coldplay "orphans" CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,262 30-10-2019, 09:58
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  NEW ALBUM: Tom Morello "the atlas underground" CRAZY-HORSE 0 979 12-10-2018, 09:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - Kaleidoscope Music Head 0 682 26-07-2017, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: