Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you like this sound?????
#1
Hello here is a song of my group we would like to know your opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0bzwu_8wJw
Reply
#2
I love your track! I am partial to female vocals! A laid back track with a funky rock feel! Keep on rockin'!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
Yeah it's okay. Are you signed to any record label or something?
Reply
#4
Thank you for you guys, no i am the bass player, we wrote 4 songs you can listen to them here if you have time

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZpuLIZL...HPQ/videos
Reply
#5
I like it a lot. Its kind of soothing and at the same time it has a nice kind of energy about it.
Reply
#6
Very Nice!! Confusedmile:
Reply
#7
I like your track. It is very nice. Thanks for share.
Reply
#8
This is really nice track. I played it again again. Really awesome Track. Thanks a lot for sharing among us.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes the blues sound like... the blues? musicdig 0 816 12-09-2022, 21:45
Last Post: musicdig
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID MINASIAN ~ The Sound of Dreams Ruby 1 881 04-10-2020, 15:30
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW TRACK: David Minasian - The Sound of Dreams (Third Movement) Ruby 0 680 30-08-2020, 10:50
Last Post: Ruby
  Please, recommend me songs that sound like this video Wachon 0 909 08-07-2012, 23:34
Last Post: Wachon
  The Moody Blues sound with Mike Pinder Mrrusty1 2 1,780 15-03-2012, 20:02
Last Post: gater
  Linkin Park's old sound sahrs 7 3,819 05-01-2011, 17:18
Last Post: allgoodseats

Forum Jump: