23-09-2013, 00:24
Hey everyone! I'm Harlow, and I'm pumped to be a part of this discussion board, because I'm definitely a music person (where better to be, right?) I listen to a little bit of everything (I know everyone says that :tongue2
but I gravitate mostly towards 60s/70s folk, alternative, 90s, and indie folk, if I try to narrow it down. A few of my all-time favorites are the Beatles (of course), Dave Matthews, Ben Folds, the Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, John Butler, the Shins, Sublime, O.A.R., Bright Eyes, the Arctic Monkeys, the Grateful Dead, David Bowie, Cat Stevens, etc. Can't wait to meet all of you and talk music!
but I gravitate mostly towards 60s/70s folk, alternative, 90s, and indie folk, if I try to narrow it down. A few of my all-time favorites are the Beatles (of course), Dave Matthews, Ben Folds, the Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, John Butler, the Shins, Sublime, O.A.R., Bright Eyes, the Arctic Monkeys, the Grateful Dead, David Bowie, Cat Stevens, etc. Can't wait to meet all of you and talk music!

