24-09-2013, 13:54
Hello!
I want some nice 80s pop songs.
Like that:
- 20/20 - Yellow Pills
- Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
- Cameo - She's Strange
- Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
- Iggy Pop - The Passenger
- Rick James - Give It To Me Baby
- Rick James - Super Freak
- Shannon - Let The Music Play
- The Dazz Band - Let It Whip
- Wire Train - I'll Do You
I want some nice 80s pop songs.
Like that:
- 20/20 - Yellow Pills
- Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
- Cameo - She's Strange
- Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
- Iggy Pop - The Passenger
- Rick James - Give It To Me Baby
- Rick James - Super Freak
- Shannon - Let The Music Play
- The Dazz Band - Let It Whip
- Wire Train - I'll Do You

