24-09-2013, 17:13
Would Christian music be best discussed here? Like contemporary, gospel, christian rap/hip hop & rock?
|
Christian Music
|
|
24-09-2013, 17:13
Would Christian music be best discussed here? Like contemporary, gospel, christian rap/hip hop & rock?
24-09-2013, 17:22
This is where I put Christian
mile: It's my favorite!! It touches the heart and soul.
24-09-2013, 18:34
Who are some of your favorite artists?
Some of mine are... Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Chris Tomlin, Jeremy Camp, Phil Wickham, Trin I Tee 5:7, Deitrick Haddon.
24-09-2013, 19:02
Bloodline954 Wrote:Who are some of your favorite artists?My first very favorite is of course David Phelps. SteveO likes him too :biggrin: I'll see David Oct. 11th & 12th. I like Karen Peck & New River, The Isaacs (who are also bluegrass), The Hoppers, Jeff & Shari Easter, Jake Hess, Jessy Dixon, and Candy Christmas just to name some mile:
24-09-2013, 20:01
[video=youtube;vcFoLtDuANI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcFoLtDuANI[/video] You may like this. I guess we could call it Contemporary Christian. BTW, I like John Starnes, Janet Paschal, and Charlotte Ritchie too
mile:
24-09-2013, 20:23
[video=youtube;9MW_tQwqFoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MW_tQwqFoI[/video] Russ Taff lead singer of this song has won many awards. Both of these videos were recorded in Australia....You got me started now :laugh:
26-09-2013, 02:13
[video=youtube;UiwlKcHsH0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiwlKcHsH0E[/video] This man Ivan Parker is a Cherokee Indian from my state. I have met him twice and been to his homecoming. His brother Danny, talked to him on the phone and met him twice. Danny is the talker and is also in a group called the Harvesters. They are pretty good. Danny told me to email him. We got to be friendly. He told me last concert "come here girl and give me a hug". They have a brother who was born in my town, Danny told me on the phone. Ivan is a very good looking man in person
mile:
26-09-2013, 02:18
[video=youtube;GhF3nXw8kIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhF3nXw8kIo[/video] This is sort of Ivan's "signature" song.
26-09-2013, 10:22
hey guys thought you could get a laugh out of this Billy Connolly skit about "christianity" and "christian rock", no offense is intended here, its just funny!
[video=youtube;2-WJO0YQLOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-WJO0YQLOs[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
26-09-2013, 10:25
just a note
back when we established our genre forums I requested a christian/gospel but it was vetoed most don't know there is some very good christian music out there good to see rebelgirl posting some here is one of my current favs sort of a Mumford feel [video=youtube;sbdJXKqVgtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbdJXKqVgtg[/video] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|