29-12-2008, 16:25
of kittie?
i like em very much the spit albem is good, what do you all think?
i like em very much the spit albem is good, what do you all think?
|
so what do you think?
|
|
29-12-2008, 16:25
of kittie?
i like em very much the spit albem is good, what do you all think?
30-12-2008, 01:14
I like it how you can always come up with some fresh and fancy thread titles.
About Kittie: They suck ass. The lead "singer" is utterly ridiculous. It's funny how she fails at growling/screaming; I seriously cannot tell which technique she tries to use.
30-12-2008, 01:44
They're still around?
31-12-2008, 13:48
i doubt it, but i like em
13-01-2009, 16:15
artist name Kittie? Can't say i have ever heard of them...
Got a link to their music? Ill let you know what i think. [[Nasuul]]
Is it not enough I bleed for you?
Burn and scream for you?
Now you tell me to beg before you?
Break my body, but leave nothing alive, for I shall devour those in my way...
13-01-2009, 19:30
It is best not to encounter this awful lot.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|