Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you like...
#1
haggis?

i like it, tastes great. for those who have never tried it i would recomend it. (btw its food, from scotland)
Reply
#2
Are you kidding? it's really horrible!
Reply
#3
no way, its really nice. despite what it is made of
Reply
#4
I'm not sure what it is. Can you describe it for us not in the know?
Reply
#5
"sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours "

- straight off wikipedia which we all know does not lie - mmm delicious!
Reply
#6
Sounds like it could be good. I'm not being sarcastic. I remember when people thought raw fish sounded gross and now sushi is very popular.
Reply
#7
its great, really nice
Reply
#8
I've eaten it once in a restaurant, and it was OK. Haven't had it since, though, so can't have been that alluring.

How about any other exotic food you've eaten ??
Reply
#9
ive had snake, buffallo, ostrich, crocodile.

think thats about it......
Reply
#10
Haven't eaten any of those. I have work to do...
Reply


Forum Jump: