20-10-2013, 03:08
Hi, just joined, was looking for a place to shoot the shit about music and here seems best 
I'm 24, a struggling photographer, from the north east of England. Also a huge film buff and former film student.
Heres some of the stuff I love-
Joy Division, Pixies, Radiohead, Leonard Cohen, Pulp, Lou Reed, Nick Cave, The Rolling Stones, New Order, The Smiths, Talking Heads, Rodriguez, The Clash, Daft Punk, Alkaline Trio, Misfits, Black Sabbath, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Bjork, Coheed & Cambria, The Cure, Bowie, Death, DFA1979, The Futureheads, Hot Chip, LCD Soundsystem, Ian Dury, Interpol, Kinks, The Knife, Madness, nofx, Rancid, Portishead, Queen, QOTSA, Ramones, Smashing Pumpkins, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Also into a few bits of hip hop (Wu Tang Clan, De La Soul, Public Enemy) and metal (Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, Lamb Of God, Strapping Young Lad, Everytime I Die) and LOVE motown & 60s R&B (list would be too long to recite)
Looking forward to the discussions ahead.

I'm 24, a struggling photographer, from the north east of England. Also a huge film buff and former film student.
Heres some of the stuff I love-
Joy Division, Pixies, Radiohead, Leonard Cohen, Pulp, Lou Reed, Nick Cave, The Rolling Stones, New Order, The Smiths, Talking Heads, Rodriguez, The Clash, Daft Punk, Alkaline Trio, Misfits, Black Sabbath, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Bjork, Coheed & Cambria, The Cure, Bowie, Death, DFA1979, The Futureheads, Hot Chip, LCD Soundsystem, Ian Dury, Interpol, Kinks, The Knife, Madness, nofx, Rancid, Portishead, Queen, QOTSA, Ramones, Smashing Pumpkins, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Also into a few bits of hip hop (Wu Tang Clan, De La Soul, Public Enemy) and metal (Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, Lamb Of God, Strapping Young Lad, Everytime I Die) and LOVE motown & 60s R&B (list would be too long to recite)
Looking forward to the discussions ahead.

