Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Broken Bells - Holding on for Life
#1
I like it. I'm excited to hear the rest of the album.

[video=youtube_share;uBlRcLfHVAk]http://youtu.be/uBlRcLfHVAk[/video]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#2
Really nice Trace!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
it was ok for me
Barry Gibb voice

I have heard that first album
it was just ok also, for me
Trace loves it, right?

Reply
#4
I like it a lot,
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#5
TraceNspace Wrote:I like it a lot,
yea but do you like like it or just like it

Reply
#6
Music Head Wrote:yea but do you like like it or just like it

LOL it sounds like we're in 7th grade and you're asking me about a boy......
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 151 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 353 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life Music Head 0 356 09-07-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Gigi Perez - At The Beach, In Every Life Music Head 0 655 13-05-2025, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jelly Roll - Beautifully Broken Music Head 1 1,645 23-10-2024, 13:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pierce The Veil - The Jaws Of Life Music Head 0 897 24-02-2023, 13:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: tobyMac - Life After Death Music Head 0 560 03-09-2022, 13:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Blossoms "if you think this is real life" CRAZY-HORSE 0 876 08-02-2020, 14:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay "everyday life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,897 06-12-2019, 14:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lumineers "life in the city" CRAZY-HORSE 0 816 16-05-2019, 21:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: