Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #41
something wrong here
there's no featured artist
I've always though Bieber and Timberlake should collaborate
seriously, they both think they are black
I don't like it, the song
[video=youtube;IHUGDcwJyos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHUGDcwJyos[/video]
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i actually heard this one on the radio yesterday....i changed the channel pretty quick...i hope that sums up my opinion of the song?!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Told my wife about your comment...she laughed her head off! Timberlake pulls it off better than the Beeb..lol!
Music Head Wrote:enters the Billboard chart this week at #41
something wrong here
there's no featured artist
I've always though Bieber and Timberlake should collaborate
seriously, they both think they are black
I don't like it, the song
[video=youtube;IHUGDcwJyos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHUGDcwJyos[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2014
Justin Bieber is not good
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Give us a valid reason why?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.