Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guitar Hero
#1
I have just brought Guitar Hero World Tour for my Xbox. Before the question arrives as why I don't just learn the guitar, my answer is pure and simple.... 'Laziness'....

But some of the songs are a little disappointing. A fun game, but personally I fancy playing some Alice Cooper songs or alike.

Has anyone got it, and what are your thoughts?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
yes i have it and i agree to your point of view.. it is really quite odd and highly irritating at times..

Ruhi Sheikh
Technical Reviewer
http://www.laptopq.com
Reply
#3
Have you even seen the extras tracks you can purchase. The choice is even worse.
Reply
#4
think i must be the only guy on the planet who has not played it...:redface:
Reply
#5
Same here. And, to be honest, I don't set great store by playing it.
Reply
#6
Never enjoyed computer games - but for what it's worth my son hasn't played it either, mainly I think 'cos you can't kill people on it.
Reply
#7
I'm eager to try world tour cuz im a fan of rock band. I like the drums and i heard world tour's drums are better. other than that i dont play many video games so i dont know.
we have a band over here (im the step-in drummer) on rock band called horse lemonade.
Reply
#8
Like CMB I have never played it. Although I know SOOO many that do I am beginning to think, I might have to start, just so I am in the loop. BUT who has the time?? LORDY, I feel bad when I go a week or so, without time to pop in here, let alone to play a video game. :tongue:

My oldest daugher (who is 25) LOVES it though. Then again, she inherited the "passion" from her Mom, so guess I publish a music magazine to feed my love of music, she plays Guitar Hero. Confusedmile:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#9
I've never played it, can't afford X-Box, PS2 or any of that stuff anyway.
I'm still into Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, Age of Empires, etcetera anyway and I can kill stuff on most of them. :biggrin1:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply
#10
Guitar hero is a game to which you don't have to play for hours on end. You can play one song. GH is also good fun if you have friends over, and a the drinks are popping.

I don't have the whole set including the drums. I just brought the guitar and main game.

To Beach, I love the old age of empires game. Brilliant classic, although these days with my new super fast computer I find myself sometimes playing Civilization 4.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Mark Knopfler's Guitar Heroes - "going home" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,723 15-03-2024, 12:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Electric Guitar Solos Mecc 1 1,501 08-03-2020, 22:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rip to my Hero Keith Emerson Mrrusty1 0 1,149 14-03-2016, 20:21
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Buddy Guy - Born To Play Guitar Music Head 1 1,650 16-08-2015, 20:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Blues Guitar Solo with Fender Stratocaster! gulyaslevente 0 1,212 16-07-2015, 11:08
Last Post: gulyaslevente
  Guitar Shredder Videos! progressive1 0 1,100 20-04-2015, 21:40
Last Post: progressive1
  Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival jazzboCR 0 1,012 12-12-2014, 03:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Pink Floyd - Echoes ( guitar solo cover ) BY Lunageniticus Lunageniticus 0 1,169 30-09-2014, 15:08
Last Post: Lunageniticus
  Drive guitar for your enjoyment Dejav 0 1,112 18-06-2014, 22:20
Last Post: Dejav
  One inventive guitar player jazzboCR 0 1,005 31-05-2014, 20:40
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: