Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for this song and the artist
#1
Not sure if I'm barking up the right tree here, but these are the lyrics to a song that is eluding me to much frustration. Anyone recognize these lyrics and know the artist? I'm positive its a country song, possibly Gospel/Country.

"There's a place I go, tucked back in the pines,


Where a green field grows, my own little paradise,


I'm thankful for this land, and the life it provides,


See the measure of a man is what he leaves behind,


Oh, take what need and pass it on down,


Oh, give a little back to this sacred ground...

You're on sacred ground"

Thanks in advance for your help!

~L.Fleming
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard MD, Lenard! I don't know the song...perhaps another MD member can help!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,426 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,308 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,891 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,250 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,483 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: