11-01-2014, 14:38
Do you like Howard Shore and His music? In particular in The lord of the ring?
|
Howard Shore: LOTR and HOBBIT
|
|
11-01-2014, 14:38
Do you like Howard Shore and His music? In particular in The lord of the ring?
11-01-2014, 17:51
The compositions he's put together for LOTR were fantastic. I knew he would do great things with the hobbit, but after seeing the second movie I'm blown away. I love his music.
11-01-2014, 20:57
Why? The first Songs of hobbit 1 are fantastic, the musics of second film are singular and different from the first. Listen i see fire!
16-01-2014, 22:30
Howard Shore composed SCORE music. No sampling, no digital. Pure orchestral empagement of his compositions. A no-shit, true musician. That's what I admire about him.
Cogito, ergo sum...
I am happily listening to John Adams - his phenomenal composition - Harmonielehr (1985) in three movements!!!!
![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUiv0jJl9zU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FygogByf6K0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB4aJVdEpzI
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
08-08-2014, 09:31
I have to admit that thanks to soundtracks of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy I discovered such a great composer as Howard Shore - I really adore him :happy: In my opinion music from Hobbit has that same magic as the LOTR.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| A New Adventure - fan-made Hobbit soundtrack | Roland Mair-Gruber | 0 | 1,183 |
30-11-2013, 15:22 Last Post: Roland Mair-Gruber |
|