19-01-2009, 14:42
I love pop music....
Lets pen down our fav popstar..cmmon ..
lets see who tops the list..
Lets pen down our fav popstar..cmmon ..
lets see who tops the list..
|
Who is your fav popstar
|
|
19-01-2009, 14:42
I love pop music....
Lets pen down our fav popstar..cmmon .. lets see who tops the list..
19-01-2009, 15:48
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2009, 18:44 by ambernector.)
hmmmm. Pop music. Don't really have a favorite, but listen and enjoy the following.
Actually like the new 'Girls Aloud' song. :eek: Leona Lewis has a nice voice, but plugged too many times on the radio. This is going to have people sitting on the edge of chairs. But I actually do like the all new 'Take That'. Not gay anyone, OK. I do admire their new attitude, and Gary Barlow is a good song writer. :happy:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
19-01-2009, 18:03
Gary Barlow's a "Dong Writer" ???
Do you know something we don't, Amber ??
19-01-2009, 18:24
Hmm, I'm in two minds. Either George Michael or Mick Hucknall.
19-01-2009, 18:45
Tiggi Wrote:Gary Barlow's a "Dong Writer" ??? Yeah he is a very good dong writer. Have you not known about his amazing dongs??? Tig you have really missed out. :wink::laugh::laugh:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
20-01-2009, 03:21
Michael Jackson, if he still counts.
20-01-2009, 06:41
My vote would goto Michael Jackson..
He is a rockstar..
20-01-2009, 22:55
Barry Manilow
(5000 posts)
27-01-2009, 12:42
angelina Wrote:I love pop music....my list is very short. I like Richard Hamilton, Robert Indiana and Allen Jones.. Ruhi Sheikh Technical reviewer www.laptopq.com
28-01-2009, 19:37
I really like Britney Spears but right now I'm going through a BoA phase.
i love her!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|