25-01-2014, 12:47
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2014, 13:44 by Music Head.)
This is a game/contest.
Anyone can participate.
The object, guess the artists in my cd collection.
Obviously members who have been here awhile know my taste better than others.
That doesn't mean anyone can't throw a guess out.
I will provide clues for each artist until they are guessed.
You only get 1 guess per clue, make it count.
This thread is for artists beginning with the letter J.
It is either a band or an individual.
Proper names are alphabetized by last name.
My J collection consists of 13 artists and 30 albums.
6 of the artists, I have multiple albums.
Wish I could have put the I's in with these, but we needed them for a tie breaker in the H's.
You only have to guess the artist not the album.
Clues for each artist will be posted in random order.
I will post reviews of the albums after they have been guessed, unless I have already done so.
I will fill in this list as they are guessed or posted
Come on, do it, it'll be fun
1) Alan Jackson
....Don't Rock The Jukebox - 1991 - 2.3
....Who I Am - 1993 - 2.5
....Everything I Love - 1996 - 2.4
....Drive - 2002 - 2.3
....Precious Memories - 2006 - 2.5
2) Joe Jackson
....Jumpin' Jive - 1981 - 1.3
....Night And Day II - 2000 - 1.5
3) Michael Jackson
....Essential - 2005 - 2.2
4) Etta James
....Her Best - 1997 - 2.1
5) Japandroids
....Celebration Rock - 2012 - 2.3
6) Jay & The Americans
....Sands Of Time and Wax Museum - 1993 - 1.7
7) Jesus Jones
....Doubt - 1991 - 1.3
....Perverse - 1993 - 1.6
8) Jet
....Get Born - 2003 - 2.3
9) Jethro Tull
....Roots To Branches - 1995 - 1.8
10) Billy Joel
......52nd Street - 1978 - 2.1
......An Innocent Man - 1983 - 2.4
......Storm Front - 1989 - 2.0
11) Joey + Rory
......Album #2 - 2010 - 2.7
12) Elton John
......Elton John - 1970 - 2.6
......Reg Strikes Back - 1988 - 2.1
......Sleeping With The Past - 1989 - 1.9
......The One - 1992 - 2.3
......Duets - 1993 - 1.8
......Made In England - 1995 - 2.2
......The Big Picture - 1997 - 1.8
......The Diving Board - 2013 - 2.0
13) George Jones
......16 Biggest Hits - 1998- 2.6
......The Gospel Collection - 2003 - 2.5
......Essential - 2008 - 2.6
Anyone can participate.
The object, guess the artists in my cd collection.
Obviously members who have been here awhile know my taste better than others.
That doesn't mean anyone can't throw a guess out.
I will provide clues for each artist until they are guessed.
You only get 1 guess per clue, make it count.
This thread is for artists beginning with the letter J.
It is either a band or an individual.
Proper names are alphabetized by last name.
My J collection consists of 13 artists and 30 albums.
6 of the artists, I have multiple albums.
Wish I could have put the I's in with these, but we needed them for a tie breaker in the H's.
You only have to guess the artist not the album.
Clues for each artist will be posted in random order.
I will post reviews of the albums after they have been guessed, unless I have already done so.
I will fill in this list as they are guessed or posted
Come on, do it, it'll be fun
1) Alan Jackson
....Don't Rock The Jukebox - 1991 - 2.3
....Who I Am - 1993 - 2.5
....Everything I Love - 1996 - 2.4
....Drive - 2002 - 2.3
....Precious Memories - 2006 - 2.5
2) Joe Jackson
....Jumpin' Jive - 1981 - 1.3
....Night And Day II - 2000 - 1.5
3) Michael Jackson
....Essential - 2005 - 2.2
4) Etta James
....Her Best - 1997 - 2.1
5) Japandroids
....Celebration Rock - 2012 - 2.3
6) Jay & The Americans
....Sands Of Time and Wax Museum - 1993 - 1.7
7) Jesus Jones
....Doubt - 1991 - 1.3
....Perverse - 1993 - 1.6
8) Jet
....Get Born - 2003 - 2.3
9) Jethro Tull
....Roots To Branches - 1995 - 1.8
10) Billy Joel
......52nd Street - 1978 - 2.1
......An Innocent Man - 1983 - 2.4
......Storm Front - 1989 - 2.0
11) Joey + Rory
......Album #2 - 2010 - 2.7
12) Elton John
......Elton John - 1970 - 2.6
......Reg Strikes Back - 1988 - 2.1
......Sleeping With The Past - 1989 - 1.9
......The One - 1992 - 2.3
......Duets - 1993 - 1.8
......Made In England - 1995 - 2.2
......The Big Picture - 1997 - 1.8
......The Diving Board - 2013 - 2.0
13) George Jones
......16 Biggest Hits - 1998- 2.6
......The Gospel Collection - 2003 - 2.5
......Essential - 2008 - 2.6

