Drive the band bus? Going to a music fest somewhere? How about a vacation trip? Then this article will be of interest> This Website is the most generally useful tech/stuff review site I know of--they have scientists extensively test and reviewers review a ton of other sites to bring you the best stuff with the best values around (and they constantly revise data to find the best current prices). If something better comes up in a category, they'll revise the review. Free to use with no registration and ad-free--a bookmark site. I get nothing from this mention except knowing I've helped at least one someone--you'll thank me for this:
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-bes...road-trip/
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-bes...road-trip/
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

