12-09-2015, 03:45
![[Image: 51IwkzxTTNL._AA160_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IwkzxTTNL._AA160_.jpg)
Alanis Morissette "jagged little pill:20th anniversary edition"
I went off new artists and music in general around 1987/88 and rarely liked anything
until 1995 when I heard Blur, Oasis and Alanis' "jagged little pill"....
the album is an absolute classic IMO...
full of angst,malice and forelorn relationship issues from a woman's point of view....
anyway....
this year marks the 20th anniversary of this album that has sold inexcess of
thirty million copies worldwide...
the album contains four cds...
the first: the original album
the second: the album played live
the third: MTV acoustic gig of all tracks
and the fourth: other unreleased tracks from the period...
all up, it looks like a fantastic set at the reasonably good price of around $40US.
here's one of my faves performed live:
[video=youtube;kRu9DB75wKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRu9DB75wKY[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

