28-11-2009, 14:58
All that stuff seems a bit silly to me but then I just don't think it's fun - if you do then who am I to judge?
(I am, of course, silently judging in any case)
(I am, of course, silently judging in any case)
|
What's your profession?
|
|
28-11-2009, 14:58
All that stuff seems a bit silly to me but then I just don't think it's fun - if you do then who am I to judge?
(I am, of course, silently judging in any case)
28-11-2009, 15:06
Ok well sorry misused the "+1"
28-11-2009, 18:13
I do admit it seems a bit silly, I too thought the same way.. But it's nice to have it part of the forum system..
Coz they act like rewards for those who deserve it.. & after some time it does begin to matter, how many points you earn..
30-11-2009, 00:54
I have been living my dream for the past 30 years. I've been in the music business in one form or another since I left high school. Started as a musician, keyboards mostly, some guitar. The I got a theater gig where I got to write quite a bit of music. ..That turned into a bunch of radio & TV. Did some shows in LA for awhile... Then came back to Chicago... performing under a bunch of different names, in bars on session work as a guitarist/producer/arranger/etc. I still write a lot. Produce CDs, sell them...produce more cds...sell them...I've written some books too..sell them... Still working in recording sessions, writing for theater. Doing a lot of piano these days in bars occasionally ...but mostly corporate gigs and private parties. ... did some teaching for awhile there too not so much anymore... i like playing and writing better.
22-12-2009, 10:25
I work with families on child development and parenting. Just recently I changed jobs to work with pregnant women and their children up until they are three years old. I work with PAT curriculum which is based on brain research. I always encourage the dads to be involved as well since they play a very important part in a child's life.
15-10-2018, 05:02
My current title is Knowledge Domain Expert, which is a fancy name for a subject matter expert meaning I'm the source of knowledge in our support organization for one product area our company sells. It's really a technical support position. I've done technical support in one form or another since 2001 and did mainly software engineering (with a little bit of support) before that.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Making music a profession. | Nady | 5 | 2,994 |
29-06-2016, 18:58 Last Post: Dimitris |
|
| Can we guess your profession? | Big Ears | 4 | 1,874 |
09-11-2014, 13:35 Last Post: Big Ears |
|