Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dream Band
#11
Pretense for pretense! I see how it is.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#12
The band that I would like to see play together is

Drummer - my friend Gerard (cos that would be funny and he hates Jack White)
Guitar - Jack White (cos I love him)
Bass Guitar - Sid Vicious (cos who really cares who plays bass)
Singer - Freddie Mercury (cos he's the best)

Although this is (sort of) a joke, I have to admit that while I respect technical skill, it's not what ultimately excites me about music. I do enjoy some bands which have skilled musicans but I think this is probably mostly chance and I'll always be a bit of a musical philistine.
Reply
#13
Bumpity Bump !!
Reply
#14
I actually agree. I don't have a dream band because my favorite vocalist/guitarist/bassist/drummer/pianist wouldn't form a good band together. There would be no chemistry. It's not about how much skill a band has collectively; it's about how well a band's members get along musically,
ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMINGGGGGGGG
Reply
#15
Seriously, how can you know how well they'd get along with each other? Who are you to say "those fit" or "those don't fit together". Are you some crazy Jedis or w/e who use their force abilities to see what's going on in their minds?
Reply
#16
Iota Wrote:or w/e who use their force abilities to see what's going on in their minds?

What's that?

- I have no idea how musically rewarding any of these 'dream bands' would be - I wouldn't dare to presume!
Reply
#17
w/e?

abbrv. for whatever...
Reply
#18
okay, i'm not big in names so excuse how horrible this sounds

lead singer: chester from linkin park
back up vocals: fly leaf chick
screaming back up singer:atreyu screamer
lead bassist: metalicas bassist
second bass: korns bassist
lead guitar: slash
second guitar: the guy from the eagles
drums: slipknots drummer
misc: cello's from apocalyptica, piano from atreyu, and random sound effects from cobra starship

yeah i know that's alot of stuff but someone needs to incorperate those other sounds. my band is more like an ensemble.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Future Soul Music Head 1 635 05-04-2026, 15:37
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Zac Brown Band - Out In The Middle Music Head 0 1,175 08-10-2022, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND ~ I Am The Moon: II. Ascension Ruby 4 1,964 26-08-2022, 13:10
Last Post: Ruby
  "The Gunner's Dream" Roger Waters' new version Ruby 1 758 22-01-2021, 10:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Cold Chisel "getting the band back together" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,205 11-11-2019, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Atomic Rooster another great prog band Mrrusty1 3 2,357 05-05-2019, 14:14
Last Post: The Deacon
  N EW ALBUM: Dream Theater "distance over time" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,833 15-03-2019, 02:40
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Signs Music Head 2 1,684 04-03-2019, 05:42
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Billy Walton Band "hell or high water" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,371 12-01-2018, 08:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Lay It On Down Music Head 3 2,124 22-08-2017, 03:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: