22-10-2012, 17:44
Hello everyone!! Another one here needs some help with an artist...
Ok, here is the deal... I heard a song once and i was told only the details on the cover so i could never find the song or the artist.
There is a man on the cover wearing a white suit, sitting on a bamboo chair. There are 2 other men (one on each side of the chair) standing and just holding the chair. Also it is around 1975-1980. If i find the name of the artist i will find the song i heard and it absolutely drives me crazy right now
If anyone can help, it would be much much appreciated!I have been looking for this for over 3 months.
Thank you!!!!!!
Ok, here is the deal... I heard a song once and i was told only the details on the cover so i could never find the song or the artist.
There is a man on the cover wearing a white suit, sitting on a bamboo chair. There are 2 other men (one on each side of the chair) standing and just holding the chair. Also it is around 1975-1980. If i find the name of the artist i will find the song i heard and it absolutely drives me crazy right now

If anyone can help, it would be much much appreciated!I have been looking for this for over 3 months.
Thank you!!!!!!


