Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songwriting
:evil:What inspires a Songwriter or Musician to write a song or a piece of music? Your thoughts please.
For the love and their compassion of music and their unrelenting desire to write that "perfect" song ! The artist is comitted to his craft of songwritng and is full of ideas,originality, creativity and sheer ambition. They are inspired by the music that came before them.

Sometime I think it borders on the line of obsession and addiction in a meaningful way. For example not a year or a few months go by and low and behold Steven Wilson has released another project !!!!!!

In some sad instances I think the musician is inspired to write a song for monetary gains as is the case of a lot of poppy catchy tunes that sell well these days.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Thanks for replying to my last thread. Indeed a piece of music or a song written by a musician of a songwriter from his or her heart would last longer than that inspired by monetary gains.
Kristy Leone.
Music is my passion. Let us talk music, but allow music to do the talking. Please if you have time, can you help me identify the genre of my music ? Is it folk? Grassroots? Or... Confusedmile: http://www.tunecore.com/music/kristy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submitted a song to a songwriting competition, need your help. giladal 0 554 15-07-2012, 09:11
Last Post: giladal