Posts: 20
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2009
Played and beat it and all that. I say it's a satisfactory game on the whole. A lot of the challenging songs are music I really enjoy, luckily. Hot for Teacher, Trapped Under Ice, and Satch Boogie (which I consider a treat for the game, an instrumentalist like Satriani being in the set).
But some of the songs just seem out of place. I just like the fact that the games can give people (me included!) an entertaining way to put a toe in the waters of music! :biggrin1:
Posts: 46
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2009
I love guitar hero
I do have to agree, they don't have a great selection of songs used, the best i've seen are:
Dammit, B.Y.O.B, Scream aim fire, Before i forget, Raining blood, One, and a few others. They try to have a large range of music on them, but i don't think i've ever seen a death metal song on one, and to be fair, death metal does hold some of the best guitaring.
Posts: 23
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2009
Im looking forward to guitar hero van halen. i enjoy doing vocals for rock band and the new guitar heros myself.
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2009
yeah song choice in this one is ok, nowhere near as good as GH2 and 3:Legends of Rock
Posts: 153
Threads: 14
Joined: Jun 2009
i love guitar hero but i think they need to come out with a neutral gh where you can just buy the songs you want on live or online. it's still good though.. nothing like real guitar but still good.......
personally i prefer killing things on fps' like the halos, call of duties, gears of war, etc.:biggrin:
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
GH2 had the best straight-from-the-box setlist. I do like some of the harder songs on World Tour, but I would recommend Rock Band.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Erixouther Wrote:GH2 had the best straight-from-the-box setlist. I do like some of the harder songs on World Tour, but I would recommend Rock Band.
Anyone else got rockband? What decent songs have they got?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: