Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Didn't know
#11
Maybe someone can help here - there was a movie about a burnt-out rock casualty based on KB's life. Anyone remember the title? Thought it was quite an interesting movie.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#12
Jerome Wrote:Maybe someone can help here - there was a movie about a burnt-out rock casualty based on KB's life. Anyone remember the title? Thought it was quite an interesting movie.

I can't remember the title but I watched it and I didn't like it. It was poorly done. I like the biography about him it's called 'Heavier than Heaven'
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me find out the name of the song (shazam didn't find it) Marek Hussin 0 1,173 19-07-2015, 18:09
Last Post: Marek Hussin

Forum Jump: