Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #66
I don't get the controversy over the use of the Challenger sound clip
but whatever
I don't like it
[video=youtube;3xUfCUFPL-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xUfCUFPL-8[/video]
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i heard this for the first time yesterday...like the rest of her materiail,have no wish to ever hear it again
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
She has a great voice and is nice to look at! Her material and career direction is off the rails for me! However she will still sell and make millions!...lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 245
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2013
Not to sure on her new career direction either but surprised myself and i quite liked this track compared to the others so far.
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2014
I admire Beyonce's work , a true professional but not quite satisfied with XO .
It just doesn't sound like any of her earlier work like ' to the left' .
I guess she has grown as an artist but at the same time this song is not for some.
xxx
Good work Bey
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
IMHO really not that bad! At least there's a bit of creativity...I would not buy it though and do not care if I never hear it again!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!