Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beyonce - XO
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #66

I don't get the controversy over the use of the Challenger sound clip
but whatever
I don't like it

[video=youtube;3xUfCUFPL-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xUfCUFPL-8[/video]

Reply
#2
i heard this for the first time yesterday...like the rest of her materiail,have no wish to ever hear it again
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
She has a great voice and is nice to look at! Her material and career direction is off the rails for me! However she will still sell and make millions!...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Not to sure on her new career direction either but surprised myself and i quite liked this track compared to the others so far.
Reply
#5
I admire Beyonce's work , a true professional but not quite satisfied with XO .
It just doesn't sound like any of her earlier work like ' to the left' .
I guess she has grown as an artist but at the same time this song is not for some.
xxx
Good work Bey
Reply
#6
IMHO really not that bad! At least there's a bit of creativity...I would not buy it though and do not care if I never hear it again!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - 16 Carriages Music Head 0 665 26-02-2024, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - Texas Hold 'Em Music Head 1 956 24-02-2024, 22:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - Break My Soul Music Head 0 632 02-07-2022, 10:58
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Beyonce - Before I Let Go Music Head 0 853 02-05-2019, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Beyonce - Formation Music Head 10 4,491 08-05-2016, 19:00
Last Post: Jerome
  Naughty Boy ft. Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin Music Head 1 1,323 06-10-2015, 23:29
Last Post: Hello-nature
  Beyonce - 7/11 Music Head 1 1,205 10-12-2014, 12:20
Last Post: MichaelGagliardi
  Beyonce ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Flawless Music Head 11 4,387 06-11-2014, 15:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Beyonce - Partition Music Head 4 2,325 29-01-2014, 15:36
Last Post: Joshpop
  Beyonce - Get Me Bodied Music Head 1 1,104 16-11-2013, 17:43
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: