Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nate Ruess - Grand Romantic
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #7

[Image: MI0003873687.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

thought CH had posted this but I can't find it
not as good as I was hoping for
he's said to be in love
and this album is telling you that
the mate is Mark Ronson's sister
not sure I would like that match up in the studio
so here's hoping it don't come to that
love Nate's voice and it was more out front the more I got into this album
still don't think it comes close to his Fun stuff
or the gig with Pink

this is the second single
first was that Nothing Without Love thing
don't care for this
hate the video

[video=youtube;lWnCnEtUcrE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWnCnEtUcrE[/video]

Reply
#2
you are correct Sir....I have not posted it previously....!

I don't like the link much...too 'bisty' for me ie: too many styles thrown in the mix....
he still sounds like Freddie Mercury in places though

Fun.'s "some nights" album was going to be a hard act to follow,that album was fantastic.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Nate have a very good high voice... great singer
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: d4vd - Romantic Homicide Music Head 0 523 16-09-2022, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Peter Bibby "grand champion" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,124 05-10-2018, 04:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rogue Wave "delusions of grand fur" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,132 30-04-2016, 17:38
Last Post: SteveO
  Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love Music Head 3 2,040 03-05-2015, 22:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: