Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
"That just doesn't add up", said Tom, nonplussed.
"I've been feeding the crocodile", said Tom offhandedly.
"The door's ajar", said Tom openly.
"I've joined the Airborne Medical Corps", said Tom paradoxically.
"I've deduced that this is the right way", said Tom pathologically.
"There, there" was Tom's pat answer.
"Has my magazine arrived?" asked Tom periodically.
"I've removed all the feathers from this chicken", said Tom pluckily.
"It has zero height, zero width and just a little depth", said Tom, stretching a point.
"I haven't had any tooth decay yet" said Tom precariously.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
"I'm just an ordinary soldier", admitted Tom privately.
"Crosby is my favorite singer. Who is yours?", asked Tom probingly.
"I have to sing a run of eighth notes", said Tom quaveringly.
"This is where I keep my arrows", said Tom quiveringly.
"What are those berries?", Tom rasped.
"It's the quotient of two integers", said Tom rationally.
"Why do I have to strip naked again?, Asked Tom rebuffingly.
"I've never had a car accident", said Tom recklessly.
"I won't buy a circuit breaker", Tom refused.
"It's time for the second funeral", Tom rehearsed.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
"Of course I want it all for myself", Tom agreed.
"I'm not going to give up anything this Easter season", said Tom relenlessly.
"I'll have them check the score on this exam again", Tom remarked.
"I've paid my annual subscription again", Tom remembered.
"I'm going to repeat that SOS message", said Tom remorsefully.
I'm not going to repeat that SOS message", said Tom remorselessly.
"My garden needs another layer of mulch", Tom repeated.
"How long will I have to wait for a table?", asked Tom without reservation.
"I suppose I'll have to write my name again", said Tom resignedly.
"I'minagreathurry", said Tom in Russian.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
"So only 1 person arrived at the party before me?", Tom second-guessed.
"You resemble a goat", said Tom satirically.
"Would you like to buy some cod?", asked Tom selfishly.
"Boy, that's a bright star", said Tom seriously.
"I can take photos if I want to", Tom snapped.
"The optician probably doesn't have my glasses ready yet", Tom speculated.
"Consult an investment broker", was Tom's stock answer.
"I'm putting on a T-shirt, shorts and sunglasses", Tom summarised.
"This salmon is excellent", said Tom superficially.
"Don't you know my name?", asked Tom swiftly.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
"I was nowhere near that country when it happened", said Tom acerbically.
"Parsley, sage, rosemary", said Tom timelessly.
"I was adopted", said Tom transparently.
"The bank doesn't want me as a customer", said Tom unaccountably.
"It's home-made soup" said Ton uncannily.
"Have some shampoo", was Tom's unconditional offer.
"Your trousers have come apart" was Tom's unseemly comment.
"I want to date other women", said Tom unsteadily.
"No, I won't give you a note saying you're excused", said Tom unwaveringly.
"I'm going to be intestate", said Tom unwillingly.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
"I was the first to file", said Tom being patently obvious.
"I need an injection", Tom pleaded in vain.
"If I let go of the ceiling, it will collapse", Tom upheld.
"The lion has his head caught in the skylight", said Tom uproariously.
"I can tell which way the wind blows", said Tom vainly.
"I visit my parents every Sunday", said Tom weakly.
"My clergyman has a toothache", said Tom vicariously.
"I wouldn't like anything but just that", said Tom wantonly.
"Whew! I've just learned all of Shakespeare's works", said Tom willfully.
"Some you lose", said Tom winsomely.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
I wonder why Steven Hawking has never considered the speed of dark.
I went to the library to get a book on cloning. The librarian said they had no copies.
A maestro was waving his baton at a group of wall sockets. When asked why, he said he was conducting electricity.
I wonder how things turned out for the guy that grabbed the bull by the horns.
If smoking kills, why does it cure salmon?
The worst thing about getting hit in the face with pi is that it never ends.
Where there's a will, there's a relative.
I wonder what "don't touch" is in Braille.
Don't you hate it it when people answer their own questions? I do.
I need a diet plan that will take my breadth away.
WANTED: Person to blow up balloons. The ideal candidate will blow things out of proportion...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
|