Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pedal to the Metal Tour
#1
Well I am going tomorrow so I thought I post this to see what people about these bands and i will post a review in a few days.

Playing is:

MUDVAYNE

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
STATIC–X
SUICIDE SILENCE
BURY YOUR DEAD
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music

Reply
#2
Mudvayne and BLS are the only good bands
Reply
#3
jrock93 Wrote:Mudvayne and BLS are the only good bands

I Know and BLS canceled due to Zakk Wylde was in the hosptial for a blood clot, sad day
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music

Reply
#4
i didnt even know he was sick, i just found out when they cancelled.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Koe Wetzel - Live From The Damn Near Normal Tour Music Head 0 825 14-03-2025, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Big Big Train - Grand Tour Ruby 1 1,184 26-05-2019, 21:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Nu-Metal (Yes/No) The Twisted Project 28 8,711 05-08-2016, 06:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Guns N' Roses select Detroit as first reunion concert tour show Mercury7 2 1,949 02-04-2016, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Adele setlist, video and reviews from first '25' world tour show Mercury7 0 1,667 01-03-2016, 14:58
Last Post: Mercury7
  Stevie Wonder, Motown legend, extends concert tour! Mercury7 0 1,258 17-08-2015, 21:57
Last Post: Mercury7
  Meghan Trainor cancels rest of tour Mercury7 0 1,026 12-08-2015, 02:34
Last Post: Mercury7
  any one able to write me a metal song lolita 0 919 30-07-2014, 15:44
Last Post: lolita
  Violin Metal/Rock, my best cover! RFG 1 1,243 17-08-2013, 15:07
Last Post: SteveO
  Eagles Kick Off World Tour Music Head 7 2,759 07-07-2013, 11:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: