Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Health, hospital and shaves..............
#21
Music Head Wrote:Best of luck Beach

I would choose anything over chemo, even the inevitable.

Of course that's easy to say, not being in the position.
No sweat, Ed and thanks mate! :wink:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply
#22
Sorry to hear this , mate...

Don't really know what to say, but rest assured that you have our Best Wishes.
Reply
#23
I'm really sorry to hear this - I hope you will take all the help and support that's on offer and keep as positive as possible .

Best wishes

Catrina
Reply
#24
Thanks Tigger and Catrina but don't worry about it. I'll be around for a little while yet I hope - annoying the crap out of everyone! :biggrin1:
The hardest part is saying goodbye and the best is having the time to do just that. :wink:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beach - Rod "Beachhead" Jeffery in Hospital Rooster McBlurter 5 2,568 21-02-2014, 07:54
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The health update as of December 4, 2009 Beach 8 3,309 05-12-2009, 02:30
Last Post: Beach

Forum Jump: