18-11-2009, 19:21
He's a cuddly Mummy's boy with a penchant for finger knitting in reality :nod:
|
Hobbys? Or Just music
|
|
18-11-2009, 19:21
He's a cuddly Mummy's boy with a penchant for finger knitting in reality :nod:
18-11-2009, 19:49
ambernector Wrote:Second that. :happy: *waves hand in air* third it to make if official:wink: i like sleeping too-but apparently that is a bad habit and something i do too much of.......does fretting over what to wear count as a hobby????? i am off to norway in three weeks and i am having palpitations over clothes.....need to get a knock out outfit together out of what i have in my wardrobe
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
19-11-2009, 01:04
kerry101 Wrote:i like sleeping too-but apparently that is a bad habit and something i do too much of....... Life's too short not to do what you like as much as possible, I figure. I'd rather sleep, and I think that's my entitle, than deal with the annoying banalities of what is "required" of one in a liberal democracy.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
19-11-2009, 20:12
trbc08 Wrote:than deal with the annoying banalities of what is "required" of one in a liberal democracy. so you'd rather live in country with a more personally challenging government system? - that's an pretty extreme (yet passive) way to make life interesting - I must say, you're rarely dull.
I'm not sure what you mean by "personally challenging," but I mean a government that is more accountable and directly democratic, if not entirely so. I should say, rather, a liberal republic (as opposed to a liberal democracy.)
I suppose it's easier to feign personality and to incite interest over the internet than it is in real life. Maybe modesty is more easily faked as well...
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
21-11-2009, 17:58
trbc08 Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "personally challenging," but I mean a government that is more accountable and directly democratic, if not entirely so. I should say, rather, a liberal republic (as opposed to a liberal democracy.) Maybe Sweden would suit? ( Democracy Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) By personally challenging, I mean that (wealthy) liberal democracies don't demand much from you on a personal level, but other systems of government mightn't be as economically or emotionally comfortable without a lot more personal initiative. - and on your other point that's odd, I've always felt more interesting in the real world - and just to get back on topic - no constructive hobbies, just past-times
22-11-2009, 06:14
My hobbies are Listening to Music, Drawing, Music Hystory, Forums on interent and games
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,439 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,967 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,799 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,678 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,217 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,706 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|