Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fun Topic Time
#1
We have not had a fun topic for a little while sooooooooooooooo

I suggest this one!!!

What is your favorite drink ( Tipple , poison Booze !!):biggrin::biggrin1::evil:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#2
Other than Beer, it's White Russian and Long Island Ice Tea.
Reply
#3
Not much of a beer drinker here.
I drink one occasionaly on a hot summer day.
Not even any in the house right now.
I do have a couple of fifths of bourbon sittin' around.
Kentucky Gentleman and Very Old Barton.
Not really a brand man there either.
Next time I'll get a different kind.
Always bourbon or whiskey though.
Straight, no chaser.
Actually it's usually chasing something else.

For refreshment it's usually a soda called Ale8one.
Ginger ale type beverage made in Kentucky and hard to find other than central kentucky area.
Maybe cream soda or some juice type drink if I'm out of the Ale8.
oh..........and coffee. Gotta have that morning and evening.
I do remember drinking water once, but I don't remember the taste.

Reply
#4
Beer and Pear Cider tickles my fancy.
Reply
#5
There are three alcoholic pleasures for me

1) A whisky and soda

2) A good Belgian beer

3) A dry white wine served real cold !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#6
Frangelico - try it!
Reply
#7
cabernet savignion
cognac
beer: bud, lowenbrau
coffee
100% fruit juice
chocolate milk
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
Master Kong ice tea



————————————————————————————————
Mortels
Reply
#9
vodka, cider, red wine, fizzy white wine and Earl Grey

- after a couple of years of not drinking, I'm enjoying getting reaquainted with alcohol....................hic...............
Reply
#10
http://www.drinkhacker.com/2008/11/17/re...pa-rum-23/ << Anything less is piffle-hooch, mouthwash-and-gargle. I'm not a purist--mix it if you wanna; but to me, even an ice cube is desecration. Paying for better is no guarantee of getting better. This is an informative 'Site.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  time for a short break CRAZY-HORSE 8 2,905 01-11-2023, 17:51
Last Post: JeromeD
  my, how time flies... CRAZY-HORSE 0 999 26-12-2020, 14:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  looks like David Crosby has upset Graham Nash for the last time! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,738 14-04-2016, 05:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello gryphon 10 3,144 15-07-2014, 20:57
Last Post: gryphon
  Comedy time CRAZY-HORSE 31 8,681 16-05-2014, 19:04
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Celebration time for Gary Barlow angelina 2 2,416 22-02-2014, 19:29
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gryphon 7 2,609 21-02-2014, 01:06
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Time to break out the lawnmower......... Jerome 1 1,453 28-12-2012, 16:03
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Ze time has come Jerome 5 2,187 18-12-2011, 13:49
Last Post: SteveO
  Your favourite summer time activity Ruhi Sheikh 16 6,033 02-09-2009, 00:40
Last Post: Iota

Forum Jump: