Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message From South West Turkey
Crappy weather today, so thought I'd make contact via the hotels' internet.

Can't figure out how to paste album covers from a Turkish PC, so i-Pod listenıng will have to wait till our return (the Turkish alphabet has two letter "i"s for God's sake...).

Catch up with you all soon.
Tiggi Wrote:Crappy weather today, so thought I'd make contact via the hotels' internet.

Can't figure out how to paste album covers from a Turkish PC, so i-Pod listenıng will have to wait till our return (the Turkish alphabet has two letter "i"s for God's sake...).

Catch up with you all soon.

i wondered where you were the last couple of days Dave, business or pleasure?, doesnt really matter, enjoy the food and the real coffee, have a safe trip home.
i was just thinking about the Turkish alphabet....do they spell it PIINK FLOYD?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

It's an Autumn break, Lloyd. We knew the weather might be a risk at this tıme of year, so it's OK. Just good to have a break.

The food's terrific, but I need to lay off the coffee, as it kept me awake for a couple of hours last night...

I think it's probably PıiIİnk Floyd. It takes ages to type anything because the rıght "i" is in the wrong place, and I have to keep scanning what I've typed. Most of the punctuation marks are in the wrong place as well !!

Hope you're enjoying The Wall, and good to see Weller was up to expectations.

I'm nipping onto Amazon now to order the new Orb album, as Dave Gilmour's on guitar duties on it.

Catch you soon.
Thinking of you while watching Midnight Express

No, stop, don't do it Tiggi

[Image: 3.gif]

lol,love the chicken,priceless
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Music Head Wrote:Thinking of you while watching Midnight Express

No, stop, don't do it Tiggi

I am many things, but daft isn't one of them, I hope. Seen the film many times, and that should be warning enough.

If I did get imprisoned there, I'd probably be contrary enough to walk in the wrong direction, though !!
Tiggi Wrote:I am many things, but daft isn't one of them, I hope. Seen the film many times, and that should be warning enough.

If I did get imprisoned there, I'd probably be contrary enough to walk in the wrong direction, though !!

I remember seeing that when it came out (forget the year).
One of the best movies I had ever seen at the time.
Recorded it the other day when it came up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Kanye West issues? sing-a-long 2 1,069 18-02-2024, 17:32
Last Post: JeromeD
  Kanye West says his new album is better than Michael Jackson’s Thriller DavidKratos92 6 5,966 29-07-2016, 11:50
Last Post: flinty
  Free Music with a Message steverobspa 0 586 29-07-2015, 00:12
Last Post: steverobspa
  The best song i ever heard! I love it! Rihanna And Kanye West And Paul McCartney Krazyness 2 1,156 08-02-2015, 01:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Kanye West Music Head 8 3,700 19-09-2014, 16:37
Last Post: SteveO
  "west coast blues and roots" festival...overview CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,523 03-04-2012, 00:52
  West Coast Blues & Roots Festival CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,106 07-02-2012, 18:01
  Rihanna, Drake and Kanye West Performance CTontheTRACK 0 1,198 21-02-2011, 20:06
Last Post: CTontheTRACK