08-10-2008, 18:34
Hey everyone,
I just heard this new band called Attack! Attack! UK. Has anyone else heard of them? I heard that their new album was produced by Stuart Richardson of Lostprophets and I LOVE that band! It drops on TOMORROW, and I canât wait until it comes out. I heard of them through Stuâs Blog.
These guys are touring machines, and I found a live video of them on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEvX3UqO0c
I canât wait until they come to the US. Right now, they are on tour with The Blackout, but starting October 14th, they begin touring with Funeral For A Friend!
You guys NEED to check these guys out.
www.myspace.com/attackattackband
Let me know what you think.
I just heard this new band called Attack! Attack! UK. Has anyone else heard of them? I heard that their new album was produced by Stuart Richardson of Lostprophets and I LOVE that band! It drops on TOMORROW, and I canât wait until it comes out. I heard of them through Stuâs Blog.
These guys are touring machines, and I found a live video of them on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEvX3UqO0c
I canât wait until they come to the US. Right now, they are on tour with The Blackout, but starting October 14th, they begin touring with Funeral For A Friend!
You guys NEED to check these guys out.
www.myspace.com/attackattackband
Let me know what you think.
