Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Song Pop
damn you Estrada

Reply
Music Head Wrote:damn you Estrada

LOL how do you like the new Nostalgia category I just bought? I dig it Smile
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
TraceNspace Wrote:LOL how do you like the new Nostalgia category I just bought? I dig it Smile

since I won that one (I think), me too

Reply
Music Head Wrote:since I won that one (I think), me too

You did! Surprisingly I got them all right even though I'm only 21 Wink but you were faster.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
I would have posted an album today, but I was forced to play stupid Songpop all freakin' morning

Reply
yay!!!!!

first time since we started playing songpop here that ive actually had a weekly win over Music Head...but sadly, lost again to TraceNspace yet again!!!!!(well, actually to call it a loss is an understatement IMO) LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
yea, congrats on that
the Queen beat the crap out of me also
mostly in our match from yesterday
she rules for sure
my next trip to Florida, I'm taking her out

Reply
As my niece would say "Haters gonna hate!" lol
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Same i also never heard about this game.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,640 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,634 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,438 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,294 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,372 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow
  Same song--2 points of view jazzboCR 0 1,379 07-10-2015, 06:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Help me find out the name of the song (shazam didn't find it) Marek Hussin 0 1,175 19-07-2015, 18:09
Last Post: Marek Hussin
  How many different places can you take the same song?--a case study jazzboCR 6 3,857 30-06-2015, 09:40
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: