Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is alternative
#11
i just think the whole "genre" thing is confusing at times...much prefer to just listen to the music and either like or dislike it....its as simple as that
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#12
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i just think the whole "genre" thing is confusing at times...much prefer to just listen to the music and either like or dislike it....its as simple as that
I never even heard the word genre till I got on the net and I've heard music all my life. I agree. I either like the music or not.
Reply
#13
Alternative is wider than defined

All pretty good
:>
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's try Southeast Asian alternative rock Zenithblue1912 2 1,609 06-05-2016, 22:00
Last Post: Fandango1
  What is the true definition of Alternative Rock today? sho69607 0 1,313 05-01-2016, 01:44
Last Post: sho69607
  Alternative includes sci-fi music or foreign music? Clive Harrison 0 974 03-12-2015, 04:53
Last Post: Clive Harrison
  99 cent alternative rock cd on google play. kriebel17 0 1,025 08-09-2015, 19:21
Last Post: kriebel17
  Jackie Greene is in "Alternative"... jazzboCR 1 1,152 15-04-2015, 09:13
Last Post: Music Head
  Is this alternative rock? help me define the genre pavlston 1 1,345 14-02-2015, 03:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  listen to some off this solid indie/alternative music steveO732 1 1,330 04-11-2013, 21:05
Last Post: SteveO
  Is this Considered Alternative? Ishai 1 1,123 24-08-2013, 16:27
Last Post: Music Head
  Latest alternative music charts SteveO 0 1,030 31-07-2013, 12:47
Last Post: SteveO
  What is your favorite alternative rock album? dredre200064 1 965 22-07-2013, 14:49
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: