Posts: 30
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2008
When I'm working in the bar I listen to whatever's put on, which gives me a chance to listen out to music I like that i wouldn't have thought to purchase myself. And the kids I teach listen to a wide range which gives me a chance to keep up with the kids lol!! I gig atleast 3 nights a week tho, and I like to go to atleast 2 gigs that aren't my own a week. I'm much more of a live music person than one to sit and listen at home.
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2008
I usually listen to music on and off during my work day. about 6 hours while at work, then after work for an hour or 2 while cooking dinner, then usually listen to music while falling asleep.......
so that would be ...... carry the 1.......approx.........10-12 hours a day......GEEEZUS!
I really need to unplug haha
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2008
Oh, that's great.
I can invest only 4 hrs a day...:

:
- Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
-Maya Angelou:
:
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2008
1-2 hours a day when I listen only to the music, but its runs all day in the background
Posts: 28
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2008
2-5hrs a day, love the stuff. Alternative all the way!
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2008
I listen to music whenever I'm on the computer which is a lot. Probably around 3-4 hours a day. I also listen to my ipod when I'm driving cause I have one of those itrip thingies that lets you play your ipod over the car radio. And I'll listen to music while working out.
Posts: 21
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2008
I try to listen to music whenever possible, it's a bit of an addiction. I use it to calm myself and to keep on track, but I also use it to fall asleep too.
Posts: 196
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2008
Music Sloosh Wrote:I also use it to fall asleep too.
You know, as much as music is everything in my life. Like everyone else here, I use it to bring me up when I'm feeling down, or to celebrate something good going on, to just fill any aspect of my day and night .. BUT .. one thing I could NEVER do is fall asleep to it. I know hundreds of folks that do (like you Music Sloosh :coffee

but I just can't. I end up listening to it, and it keeps me from sleep. I often wonder if I'm the odd one in the bunch, because I've never heard anyone say they can't fall asleep to it. :

:
Posts: 21
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2008
I understand what you mean, sometimes I have to turn off the music because I am enjoying it too much to drift off to sleep. But what seems to work is just a quiet symphony, they are the best for me.