Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How much music do you listen to?
#11
When I'm working in the bar I listen to whatever's put on, which gives me a chance to listen out to music I like that i wouldn't have thought to purchase myself. And the kids I teach listen to a wide range which gives me a chance to keep up with the kids lol!! I gig atleast 3 nights a week tho, and I like to go to atleast 2 gigs that aren't my own a week. I'm much more of a live music person than one to sit and listen at home.
Reply
#12
I usually listen to music on and off during my work day. about 6 hours while at work, then after work for an hour or 2 while cooking dinner, then usually listen to music while falling asleep.......

so that would be ...... carry the 1.......approx.........10-12 hours a day......GEEEZUS!

I really need to unplug haha
Reply
#13
Oh, that's great.
I can invest only 4 hrs a day...:Wink:
  • Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
    -Maya Angelou:Wink:
Reply
#14
Bumpity Bump !!
Reply
#15
1-2 hours a day when I listen only to the music, but its runs all day in the background
Reply
#16
2-5hrs a day, love the stuff. Alternative all the way!
Reply
#17
I listen to music whenever I'm on the computer which is a lot. Probably around 3-4 hours a day. I also listen to my ipod when I'm driving cause I have one of those itrip thingies that lets you play your ipod over the car radio. And I'll listen to music while working out.
Reply
#18
I try to listen to music whenever possible, it's a bit of an addiction. I use it to calm myself and to keep on track, but I also use it to fall asleep too.
Reply
#19
Music Sloosh Wrote:I also use it to fall asleep too.

You know, as much as music is everything in my life. Like everyone else here, I use it to bring me up when I'm feeling down, or to celebrate something good going on, to just fill any aspect of my day and night .. BUT .. one thing I could NEVER do is fall asleep to it. I know hundreds of folks that do (like you Music Sloosh :coffeeSmile but I just can't. I end up listening to it, and it keeps me from sleep. I often wonder if I'm the odd one in the bunch, because I've never heard anyone say they can't fall asleep to it. :Wink:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#20
I understand what you mean, sometimes I have to turn off the music because I am enjoying it too much to drift off to sleep. But what seems to work is just a quiet symphony, they are the best for me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,663 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,429 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,674 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,208 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,704 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: