The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have anyone tried an online recording service.
#1
Hey guys, finally got a chance to prove my talent to a larger audience with a project for Icreate Productions and I was given 3 tracks for an awarness video. I think with my team right now, I don't think I can finish this inside the deadline. Came across this virtual recording experience, and sounded good for my ears and my work as well. I would love to hear from others who might have used such online recording option, and things one should keep in mind while opting for it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Have anyone tried an online recording service. - by Gladys - 27-04-2015, 07:50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft retires Groove Music service Frands 4 3,591 05-10-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Frands
  Recording an EP ct200409 3 1,718 19-10-2015, 13:32
Last Post: ct200409
  Recording Music As A Beginner At Home!!! ViewsOnMusic 2 1,858 04-09-2015, 07:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Looking for Music Tutors Online VOLTS 0 950 14-03-2014, 14:23
Last Post: VOLTS
  advice selling music online? DD77 4 1,999 18-02-2014, 21:46
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Online Music Community Site? Ramon Hiponia 1 1,366 30-01-2013, 05:01
Last Post: evilB
  Recording equipment Luke Sharkey 6 2,691 17-02-2012, 17:01
Last Post: Jerome
  Online sheet music library musicmatrix 1 2,339 20-03-2008, 11:24
Last Post: techman

Forum Jump: