I've thought about this, and can't quite get my head round it !!
There are loads of Jazz musicians & singers that I love, but I can't imagine what would work well together.
How about this:
Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, & Ed Thigpen (The early 60's Oscar Peterson Trio), augmented by:
Miles Davis on tpt.
Sonny Rollins on ts.
Billie Holiday on vocal chords.
Don't know if this could work, but I'd like to hear it. I expect someone will post to tell me that they made a string of acclaimed albums in the 40's :lol:.
How about you, my Manic friend ??
There are loads of Jazz musicians & singers that I love, but I can't imagine what would work well together.
How about this:
Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, & Ed Thigpen (The early 60's Oscar Peterson Trio), augmented by:
Miles Davis on tpt.
Sonny Rollins on ts.
Billie Holiday on vocal chords.
Don't know if this could work, but I'd like to hear it. I expect someone will post to tell me that they made a string of acclaimed albums in the 40's :lol:.
How about you, my Manic friend ??

