The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Once Upon A Time (Musical Episode)
#1
When I start watching something, I'll eek it out till the end, if I ever had any enjoyment in the first place. When I started watching the ABC show Once Upon A Time the storyline in the first season was excellent. Season Two was pretty good. But, Season Three it all went to hell. It's now Season 6 (and thankfully the last) and tonight's episode made me relentlessly cringe from the sheer awfulness of a musical episode. Not that the actors can't sing, they can. But, the hokeyness of it all was unbearable. The lyrics sucked, and the Evil Queen doing Dirty Dancing/Flashdance moves was painful and embarrassing. When I buy Season 6, I will never watch this travesty again. Yes, even though the seasons suck, I still purchase and watch them at least once... upon a time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time (Musical Episode) - by Snowman999 - 08-05-2017, 02:51

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Tame Impala - "wings of time" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,523 10-03-2023, 23:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Best (non musical) Film Soundtrack djdave 63 24,939 19-03-2020, 23:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Bradley Cooper - Maybe It's Time Music Head 0 1,336 23-10-2018, 11:07
Last Post: Music Head
  Musical Theatre or film review topics? theuprightbass 3 2,349 13-08-2016, 03:39
Last Post: theuprightbass
  That Guy Wrote a Musical?! theuprightbass 15 5,345 09-08-2016, 18:53
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Best Theatre Musical Mikecowell 4 2,589 06-08-2016, 02:41
Last Post: SteveO
  Top Five Musical Movies That Should Have Stage Adaptations! (By My Opinion) theuprightbass 0 1,948 03-08-2015, 15:30
Last Post: theuprightbass
  ♛ ♪♫ the voice UK 2015 season 4 Episode 4♛ ♪♫ legiangnam94hd 1 2,216 03-02-2015, 07:48
Last Post: ilovemusics
  kinks musical sunny afternoon Mrrusty1 0 1,459 13-12-2014, 10:51
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Travel Through Time - Epic Orchestral Roland Mair-Gruber 0 1,105 07-02-2014, 15:42
Last Post: Roland Mair-Gruber

Forum Jump: