Good question... To be honest, I only use digital formats out of convenience. I like the art for CDs and vinyl moreso. I think I'd be very sad to see all forms of physical music disappear... But I suppose it's inevitable. All hail the poor quality lossy MP3s!
Thread Rating:
|
How Long Will CDs Last ??
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello | gryphon | 10 | 3,142 |
15-07-2014, 20:57 Last Post: gryphon |
|
| Which song has made you repeat it all day long? | Mona200 | 4 | 2,300 |
20-02-2014, 01:46 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Long Song Titles | Jerome | 7 | 3,673 |
17-12-2010, 15:56 Last Post: Tiggi |
|
| How long have you been at MD? | manicminer | 6 | 2,633 |
14-09-2009, 18:06 Last Post: Tiggi |
|

