03-07-2020, 06:51
THE BEATLES "a hard days night" vinyl. 1964
the band's third album in just fifteen months.
first to feature all original material.
also the soundtrack to their debut movie of the same name.
Lennon takes lead on nine, Paul-three and Harrison on one.
another example of why these guys were the best band of the era.
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
side 1:
1. a hard days night **
2. I should have known better ***
3. if I fell **
4. im happy just to dance with you ***
5. and I love her ***
6. tell me why ***
7. cant buy me love ***
side 2:
1. any time at all ***
2. i'll cry instead **
3. things we said today ***
4. when I get home **
5. you cant do that ***
6. i'll be back ***
3s - 9
2s - 4
1s - 0
rating: 2.7
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

