11-04-2010, 08:11
I don't have much experience of playing live.....................my skill and job is talking to audiences but, I do have a few friends who play live for a living and I have watched their approach to it with interest................they play because they love doing so and they respect their fans ...............they don't often play requests .......................if they do.......then they do it because they feel they want to and it expresses something they want to express................it tends to be because what they play, says something they want to say or fits the moment..................they tell me that in their eyes their fans put them where they are and they respect that and they can break them ............but artistically "the dog wags the tail " and not the other way round
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

