05-09-2010, 06:52
An excellent effort Mr Soul............................It is good to see more and more people feel that they can contribute to the features of MD ............I am sure that this trend will ensure that we become a stronger and stronger institution which is more than just a music forum !:happy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

